Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekend Day Out

Yes, I'm still alive. And I am now marking my existence, here. hehe ^^

Won't post beauty related this time. I'm in the mood of showing my hang out pics ;)

Like you have already know that PIK or Pantai Indah Kapuk is well known by its culinary places. I wanted to photo hunt there, but still couldn't find the spot I wanted, so le BF and I decided to just ate dessert.

Been eyeing SumoBoo. My friends are posting their pics at SumoBoo everywhere, so I became very curious about it.

The waiting list at SumoBoo were very long. The shop is so crowded with people. Made me curious even more. hehe..

While waiting, I went accross the street and had my picture taken outside Locale. So western and unique place to hang out, right? ^^



Maybe next time I will try to eat here.



And...
Ta ra raammm..

SumoBoo. I'm in x3


This is what I ate. Boo! Strawberry Kakigori. Love the cute animal shape ice. 
(Too bad I didn't take a pic of my BF's order)




This Kakigori is just a simple crushed ice with strawberry jam. 



Couldn't get enough taking pics with this boo!
Oh, NO!!

Well, I that was my weekend 2 weeks ago. Can't wait for the other pleasant weekends to come. Tehhee!

Till next time.

15 comments:

  1. looks like an interesting place indeed, the ice cream looks so cute <3

    have a great weekend!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | Click to join OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love your outfit and the dessert is so cute ^^


    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting place :)


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute ^__^ and what is this 'kakigori' ?
    Shaved ice dessert? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the cutest ice cream I've ever seen!! lovely blog :)

    xx
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bow and outfit are sooo adorable <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute!! Hi from a Malaysian from the US!! ♥♥


    Alison
    ❣Alisonous✿

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool and cute place :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that outfit.. and love whatever you are eating .. I couldn't guess it was Crushed Ice :)

    Giveaway on the Blog - xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ice crush was just seriously so cute!!! Wish I can visit there as well.

    xxx MODEmoiselle

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like its a great place! def want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never try locale before , but its looks nice
    and those bear shape ice :L
    i wanttt

    btw I'm having giveaway linf choker and dress on my blog
    for more info check elenaputri.blogspot.com , don't miss it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥