Monday, June 24, 2013

Miyake Wong Ulzzang Eye Makeup Tutorial

Yeyyy.. A makeup tutorial! This is my first time posting it *lalalalalalalaaa~ dance dance* XD

I was so inspired by Singaporean Ulzzang, Miyake Wong. You can check her blog here. I adore her lovely and beautiful eye makeup. Plus the aegyo sal! ^o^


So, this is the sample look I want to assemble. She's too pretty O.o
(source: Miyake Blog)

The products I used:
For face
1. Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream
2. Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer
3. Loose Powder
4. NYX blush on

For eyes
1. Etude House Line Nuance Duo
2. The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit
3. Etude House Styling Eye Liner
4. Etude House Eye Secret WH701
5. Maybelline the Magnum Volum Express

The Steps:


My final look! (I borrowed Miyake's floral headband and photoshoped it. hohoo...)


Till next time. Bye!

15 comments:

  1. Woooow, you did a great job! <3 You are as cute as her. The flowers are so cute, hihi <3
    I love it, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de/2013/06/collective-award-and-tag-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! This is such an awesome post, Joan! It looks so professional, the pictures, the step-by-step guide... Like from a magazine ^^ Also, the soft look suits you, looks really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your recreation, you look just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and thanks for the tutorial I can't wait to try this out :)

    Come check out my blog http://andieexoxo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a monolid this look is suitable for me. will try this look for date tonight, yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty~ I love this look :D Love the subtle smokeyness of the black shadow and sparkly metallic ^_^

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I think u did a lovely job! It looks really great with the floral crown!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miyake is so beautiful, legit crying :D

    Hope you can come to my blog (heylinni.blogspot.com) and check out my giveaway for Clearasil facial cleanser! It's so easy to win!!
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the tutorial! nice, look polished, and easy to follow <3
    and you're so pretty :D

    blessedsaturday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good tutorial =^-^= I like your blog shall we follow each other?? I will follow right now ^-^

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for following me, follow you back already ^^~ And thanks for the tutorial, you're so pretty! :)

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color and first of all you are looking so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us fantastic post it's really helpful for us, good tips and good job..

    Glytone Daily facial Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg! Cantikkk!
    Flower crown nya juga miripp!!! :D

    www.forgetmenot-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥