Saturday, May 17, 2014

CHARLESKEITHxGRAZIA Event

Aah... The perks of working in fashion field. Fashion event!

Forgive me for making a very late post. Last month my office held an interesting fashion event. It was collaborated with Grazia Magazine and some fashion bloggers like Bethanny Putri, Catherine Soepadhi, Cinta Ruhama Amelz, Clara Devi and Michelle Hendra.

This event is about Spring Summer Fashion as Charles & Keith was recently launched that new season. Editors of Grazia and bloggers were doing a talk show about the Spring Summer essentials and also Charles & Keith products the bloggers were wearing.

Pictures were taken by me and my friend, Sheila. Probably you have already seen some of the pictures on Charles & Keith facebook. Yes, all were taken by us. How can I be more proud? :D


The time I was waiting for. Made some poses with bloggers (:


The pictures below are pics before the D Day. Bloggers could pick their favorite Charles & Keith Spring Summer products. Fun right?

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything and everyone looks so beautiful!
    You look really pretty with those clothes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! wonderful events and photos as well :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the outfits on you girls rock ♥ yours is too lovely♥

    Follow you now! Could u follow me too please?
    http://beautysis-co.blogspot.com
    I do reviews & make up too ♥

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gotten me inspired to work in the fashion line now. I adore your simple white ensemble. Very classy and befitting to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Charles & Keith bag and shoes. The event looks so fun :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it wass an asesome event. Love your outfit, you look so cute.
    You have a fantastic blog, love the look of it.

    Feel free to visit my blog, new post: Color me RED

    Roxx~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks like you had a great time. What a gorgeous event. You look very beautiful, love the outfit. So pretty. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. It such a great time, uh? Love your outfit too, look so simple but pretty <3
    Btw, I'm wondering if we can do follow for follow, let me know if you like to :)

    Love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun event! I love your little bag by the way!

    Hunni of Tiffanyxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky!! seems like such a fun event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You dress really nice.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥