Daisiieeess...Raise your hands, cause I know you will like this post^^
I have been addicting in listening and watching Girl's Day Expect Music Video for the past one month. The song is really good I can't stop playing it again and again.
I see that Korean ulzzang gradient lips is really popular lately, the Korean stars are often use this style for their performance, just like Girl's Day on their Expect MV.
Now, I want to share you how to attain gradient lips inspired by Girl's Day especially Minah's with very EASY steps!
To get the look, you only need:
1. Red lip tint ( I use TONYMOLY lip tint in Cherry Pink) and
2. Concealer (Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer).
For the steps:
1. With your bare lips, dot lip tint in the inner top and bottom lips. Then spread the lip tint, still in that area.
2. Spread it away with your finger to soften the edges.
3. Daub your concealer all over your lips. This will help to soften the red color and makes your lip tint stay longer. Add one or more layers if you want the darker red. Stop until this step if you want to get the matte look.
4. You can get the glossy look also by adding lip gloss. Voila! We can get Minah's gradient lips now. Yeyyy ^^